We all know our students love Kahoot…but I’m always looking for more math games to engage my students both virtually and in class! Especially when it comes to math facts because we must practice these A L L the time. 99 Math is a new FREE digital math game created for students in grades K – 8!
Some features that I love about the game:
- Short, simple + engaging game for students
- You can edit the number of problems you want students to do depending on the amount of time you’d like to work
- Make it easier/more challenging depending on class/group
- Choose “homework” OR “live” games
- 11 different topics to choose from
- Results give powerful insights for teachers to analyze students’ results to inform instruction
- More positives? It’s easy to login! Simply give students the link OR a game code and they are in!
Ways to use in the classroom:
- Early finisher activity (assign as homework)
- Math Warm Up – Quick competitive + engaging math fact practice
- Distance learning assignment: assign students to practice their facts and then analyze their results
- Math Station – (assign as homework) and have students play in a tech math station
- Morning Meeting Game – (live game in person or distance learning)
You can sign up and play for FREE! Use the in here to sign up here or click the picture above! Let me know on Instagram how you are using it in your classroom!